Reporters caught up with A U.S. Navy Seal while he was headed for a vacation down in D.C., asking him questions about what life is like after being a part of the historic raid that killed Bin Laden. They also asked him if he listens to any music to put him in the right mindset, and what he listened to on the night of. His answer? The Game. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Echoes Of Breonna Taylor’s Death In Fatal Police Shooting Of Georgia Man
- Columbus Residents to Receive $100 For Getting the COVID Vaccine
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- ‘We Fell Short’: Lin-Manuel Miranda Apologizes For ‘In The Heights’ Colorism, Erasure
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- Happy Birthday To The King Of Melodic Rap: A Round Up Of Gunna’s Best Lines
- No Sale: Koo-Koo Karen Booted From Ross Store After Racist Tirade
- One Week Ahead Of Summer, Wave Of Mass Shootings Reported Across U.S.
How The Game Helped Take Down Bin Laden [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com