Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- WATCH: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Ohio house adds Transgender Sports Ban to Profits Rights Bill for College Athletes
- Crash The Bash Flyaway Contest
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Black Farmers In Limbo As Racist Federal Lawsuit Halts Federal Debt Relief Program
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Reveals What Pete Davidson Is Like Smoking Weed + Kodak Black On Kobe Bryant Controversy
- Black Women Are The Blueprint: SZA, Yung Baby Tate & More Bring Back 90s Hairstyles
Why Jeff Johnson Is Excited For Stacey Dash To Run For Congress [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com