The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- One Week Ahead Of Summer, Wave Of Mass Shootings Reported Across U.S.
- Blueface Speaks On Past Coi Leray Dating Rumors, Son’s Birthday Party, ‘Blue Girls Club’ & More
- 6-Year-Old Boy Shot By Neighbor Is Heading To Therapy, Dad Says: ‘Whole Family Is Affected’
- Watch: Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Thot Shit’ Is An Ode To Feminism’s Revenge
- Three Killed, Six Injured In Cleveland Shooting
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!