The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- R Kelly Thanks Chicago & Fans Ban For Leaked Track!! “When I Think Of Home”
- The Florida Man Challenge!!
- 4-Year-Old With Spina Bifida Walks For First Time As Friends Cheer Her On [Video]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away