SZA’s debut album “Ctrl” can make anyone emotional as she talks about love, heartache and so much more. In a video on Twitter, SZA’s dad is in his car listening to “Broken Clocks.” He’s bopping his head back and fourth and then begins to cry tears of joy.
He say’s, “Every time I hear this song, sweetie, I’m in tears. I love this song. I love your whole album but this is one of our favorite songs.” He is also wearing a hat from her tour.
SZA responded back on Twitter and it gave us all the feels. She said, “Really love u daddy . Thank u for loving ME! Forever my favorite warrior.” This was such a special moment and we are so happy fans got to see it.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- WATCH: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Ohio house adds Transgender Sports Ban to Profits Rights Bill for College Athletes
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her FashionNova Swimwear Collection With A Twerk Session
- Crash The Bash Flyaway Contest
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Black Farmers In Limbo As Racist Federal Lawsuit Halts Federal Debt Relief Program
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
SZA’s Dad Gets Emotional As He Listens To “Broken Clocks” [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com