Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- OSU Marching Band Set To Perform In Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Doin’ The Most Report: Blac Chyna Catches Hell For Skin Bleaching Gig
- ‘LHHNY’ Super Trailer Reveals Juelz Santana’s Battle With Substance Abuse
- Breath: 5 Types Of People Who Are DEVASTATED When Facebook Shuts Down
- Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Married?
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers