Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- Jordan Peele’s “Us” expected to gross $68M in opening weekend
- South High Boys Basketball team falls short in Division II State Final
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Mother & Daughter Pilot Side by Side
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers