Jini Thorton is back in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio for tax season! This year, tax laws have seen a lot of changes, and some of them don’t look too pretty for the average human. Now, entertainment and alimony can’t be a deduction anymore. Meanwhile, the changes in deduction numbers actually might make people happy.
Jini recommends places to get totally free tax assistance. Jini also explains what to do in the event that your social security number is stolen. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of Jini’s wisdom in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Columbus City Teachers Are Getting Ready To Strike!!
- 15,500 Kilos of Cocaine, Worth $1 Billion Seized at Philadelphia Port
- Question Of The Day —Ladies do you have a problem being called “Auntie”???? (Poll)
- Mount Carmel Comes to Agreement with for Deaths Tied to Dr. Husel
- Young Thug’s Felony Gun Case Dropped
- Gucci Mane ft. Meek Mill “Backwards,” Future “St. Lucia” & More | Daily Visuals 6.18.19
- Apple Music Announces Megan Thee Stallion As Its Latest Up Next Artist
- Lavar Ball In Hot Water With NBA
- Drake Is Making The Switch
- Paul & Harden’s Relationship Reportedly In Shambles
Jini Thorton Explains The Tax Changes You Need To Know About [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com