Bobby Brown had to bury his 22-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, after she was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathroom in 2015. As an investigation was launched into her mysterious death, all signs seemed to point to Nick Gordon, her on-again off-again boyfriend. He has to pay $36 million in a wrongful death case, but as for a prison sentence, it doesn’t look like it’s coming.
Bobby Brown recently opened up to Rolling Stone about the matter, and what he really wishes for Nick Gordon’s future- and it ain’t pretty. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip of Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #WordEyeHeard: 12-Year-Old Arrested After Carjacking in Columbus
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- #MicahDixon Drug Laced with Bug Spray has Zombie-like effects #SMH
- #MicahDixon Migos “Walk It Like I Talk It” #MusicVideo
- The Braxton Sisters Make It Clear That Discussing Tamar & Vince’s Relationship Is Not Off Limits
- Instead Of Being Presidential, Trump Threatens Joe Biden On Twitter
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral