Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Throwback Halloween Contest Win a VIP Experience From The Blue Jackets!
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Entertainment Rundown, Drake Gushes Over his Son Adonis!
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
- Entertainment Rundown The Royal Family is Expanding!
- Sign O’ The Times: Sears On Life Support, Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Who Castrated His Ex’s New Boyfriend Has Bail Set At $1 Milli
- City Show New Rap Beef Offset vs. …….who? WHO IN THE HELL IS Bexey Swan????
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab