Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- #WordEyeHeard: 12-Year-Old Arrested After Carjacking in Columbus
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- #MicahDixon Drug Laced with Bug Spray has Zombie-like effects #SMH
- #MicahDixon Migos “Walk It Like I Talk It” #MusicVideo
- The Braxton Sisters Make It Clear That Discussing Tamar & Vince’s Relationship Is Not Off Limits
- Instead Of Being Presidential, Trump Threatens Joe Biden On Twitter
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral