Blac Youngsta talks about connecting with, and getting co-signed by his favorite artist, Yo Gotti. He recalls meeting Gotti after hearing that he was shooting a music video, he went, only to find Gotti by himself. He explains how he came through with positive energy and took over the shoot, which started a friendship between them.
Blac Youngsta also talks about who he does it for, and why he’s glad that certain people were cut out of his life before he made it big. He shares a little bit of advice for those pursuing the dreams, explaining why they’ve got to be patient on the climb up. He also talks about his Memphis house, which is bigger than Elvis‘. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The #LipGlossChallenge Is Literally Poppin’ & Putting People’s Raw Talent On Display
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Digital Star Prince Ea Reevaluates What It Means To Be A ‘Social Media Influencer’ In Viral Acceptance Speech
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- From #ApartmentPatty To “Uproar” Moves: This Week’s Biggest Winners & Losers
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!