Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Columbus City Teachers Are Getting Ready To Strike!!
- 15,500 Kilos of Cocaine, Worth $1 Billion Seized at Philadelphia Port
- Question Of The Day —Ladies do you have a problem being called “Auntie”???? (Poll)
- Mount Carmel Comes to Agreement with for Deaths Tied to Dr. Husel
- Young Thug’s Felony Gun Case Dropped
- Gucci Mane ft. Meek Mill “Backwards,” Future “St. Lucia” & More | Daily Visuals 6.18.19
- Apple Music Announces Megan Thee Stallion As Its Latest Up Next Artist
- Lavar Ball In Hot Water With NBA
- Drake Is Making The Switch
- Paul & Harden’s Relationship Reportedly In Shambles
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & BlackSource: 1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black LoveSource: 2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First LadySource: 3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under PressureSource: 4 of 5
5. The Truth About TrumpSource: 5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com