Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- #WordEyeHeard: 12-Year-Old Arrested After Carjacking in Columbus
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- #MicahDixon Drug Laced with Bug Spray has Zombie-like effects #SMH
- #MicahDixon Migos “Walk It Like I Talk It” #MusicVideo
- The Braxton Sisters Make It Clear That Discussing Tamar & Vince’s Relationship Is Not Off Limits
- Instead Of Being Presidential, Trump Threatens Joe Biden On Twitter
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral