Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Throwback Halloween Contest Win a VIP Experience From The Blue Jackets!
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Entertainment Rundown, Drake Gushes Over his Son Adonis!
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
- Entertainment Rundown The Royal Family is Expanding!
- Sign O’ The Times: Sears On Life Support, Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Who Castrated His Ex’s New Boyfriend Has Bail Set At $1 Milli
- City Show New Rap Beef Offset vs. …….who? WHO IN THE HELL IS Bexey Swan????
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & Black1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black Love2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First Lady3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under Pressure4 of 5
5. The Truth About Trump5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com