Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Original GG’z: True Story Of Isaac Wright’s Unbreakable Genius
- The King Arrives: LeBron Appears In Purple & Gold At Lakers Summer League Game
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- GG Music: Your New Favorite Stoner Kush Kelz Delivers Loud Every Time
- Serena Williams Comeback At Wimbledon Ends With Lost In Finals
- WE THE BEST! Buckeyes Ranked No. 1 In College Sports
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & Black1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black Love2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First Lady3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under Pressure4 of 5
5. The Truth About Trump5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com