In this hilarious Prank Call, Rickey Smiley calls up a woman named Alfreda who has a 22-year-old daughter in college. As a grandma, she tells the woman that her daughter is acting too grown, and doesn’t respect her elders. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Governor DeWine Announces Most Health Orders Will Be Lifted in Ohio
- Trending Topics: Gasoline Demand Spikes in Several States + Hackers Threaten To Release DC Police Records
- The Lo Down: NeNe Leakes Weighs In On Porsha Williams Engagement + Falynn Guobadia Breaks Her Silence
- Can We Talk About Porsha Williams’ Mother’s Day Kaftan Now?
- Hip Hop Spot: Nipsey Hussle Murder Suspect Delays Trial With Holdout + Jack Harlow’s DJ Indicted For Murder
- Bobby V Catches Heat After Referring To Women As ‘B-Words’ & Criticizing Them For Not Wearing Clothes On Social Media
- Fulton County DA Reverses Course, Seeks ‘Ultimate Penalty’ Against Spa Shooting Suspect
- Ciara Is 10 Lbs Shy Of Her Post Baby Weight Loss Goal After Partnering With WW As A Brand Ambassador
- Colin Kaepernicks New Book, Set to Drop in October!
Prank Call: Rickey Smiley Says Woman’s 22-Year-Old Acts Too Grown [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com