Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- City Show FireStickCity CityNotAtTheMovies This week’s movie review is “Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel”
- City Show 6ix9ine Disrespects Chief Keef Using Famous 2Pac Line
- From NAACP to Michael Jordan, Here’s How African Americans Are Helping With Hurricane Florence
- City Show Bert & Ernie Gay??? Writer Says YES Sesame Street Says HELL NO!!!
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Ariana Grande Is Reportedly Taking Time Off To “Heal” After Difficult Year
- Cincinnati: Girls Bullied About Their Hair… What They Did Next Is Remarkable!!! [VIDEO]
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Amber Guyger’s 911 Call Reveals The Moments After She Killed Botham Jean In His Home
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com