Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- This Realtor Will Scare You Into Buying A Home
- Bonnie & Clyde ‘18: The Carters Deliver “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” Surprise Album
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop New Music “Everything Is Love”
- Why The Long Face? Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile For World Cup Visitors
- Jared Kushner Has A List Of Rappers He Wants President Cheeto To Pardon
- Cardi B And Offset Do Maternity Shoot For ‘The Rolling Stones’
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com