Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Columbus launches nation’s first self-driving vehicle Downtown
- Doin’ The Most Report: Chris Brown Aiming To Make Cardi B His Girl?
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Runner-ups: 6 People Who Can Host The Oscars Now That Kevin Hart Is Out
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com