Tory Lanez is very focused on his career and doesn’t let negative news bother him. He explained that he blocks certain things out of his life and it helps to make things better. Lanez has been linked to several different women in the industry, but all of them are friendships more than relationships.
He mentioned that he tries his best to be cautious and self aware when making decisions. People sometimes think he’s arrogant, but he is just very confident in his music. Lanez also described himself as a person with a genuine heart.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Charlamagne Tha God Says 50 Cent’s Diddy Trolling Is Diabolical Genius Level
- Jeezy Denies Jeannie Mai’s Claims Of Infidelity: “100% False”
- Opening Statements Made In Jonathan Majors Assault Trial
- Muni Long Reveals Autism Diagnosis On Social Media
- It’s A Wrap?! Cardi B & Offset Unfollow Each Other On Social Media
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
How Tory Lanez Stays Away From Negativity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Power's 12 Days of Christmas
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft