Tory Lanez is very focused on his career and doesn’t let negative news bother him. He explained that he blocks certain things out of his life and it helps to make things better. Lanez has been linked to several different women in the industry, but all of them are friendships more than relationships.
He mentioned that he tries his best to be cautious and self aware when making decisions. People sometimes think he’s arrogant, but he is just very confident in his music. Lanez also described himself as a person with a genuine heart.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Doin’ The Most Report: Joseline Hernandez Is Tory Lanez’ New Ting
- Doin’ The Most Report: Twitter Clowns Kanye West For Defending Wife
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Restraining Order Against Beyonce!!! SMH
- Entertainment Rundown Nasty Battle Between Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Over Their Children!
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- City Show OSU uses precision agriculture to create world’s largest “Script Ohio”
- City Show Waka Flocka Flame Bashes NFL For Super Bowl Halftime Pick
How Tory Lanez Stays Away From Negativity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com