Tory Lanez is very focused on his career and doesn’t let negative news bother him. He explained that he blocks certain things out of his life and it helps to make things better. Lanez has been linked to several different women in the industry, but all of them are friendships more than relationships.
He mentioned that he tries his best to be cautious and self aware when making decisions. People sometimes think he’s arrogant, but he is just very confident in his music. Lanez also described himself as a person with a genuine heart.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her New PrettyLittleThing Edit Just In Time For Summer
- Disney’s Onyx Collective Orders New Comedy Series ‘Unprisoned’ Starring Kerry Washington & Delroy Lindo
- Ohio State will play Notre Dame at 7:30 week 1
- LISTEN: Deante Hitchcock Releases ‘Callin’ All My Children’ Two-Pack
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- Jordyn Woods Shows Off Her Bikini Body Ody Ody In Cheeky ‘Wash Day’ Post
- WATCH: XYZ Films Releases Trailer for Upcoming Supernatural Comedy ‘Gatlopp’
- White Mom's Lawsuit: CRT Made Biracial Son Identify As Black
How Tory Lanez Stays Away From Negativity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com