The season finale of “Little Women: Atlanta,” premiered last night and the team thought Juicy was a bit messy. Juicy mentioned that she is one of the oldest on the show so she has to call people out at times. What she loved most was traveling to NYC.
Juicy told the team she almost got run over by a car because they were speeding. There will be no reunion with the ladies of the show, but they are getting another season. Until then we will just have to keep up with Juicy’s antics.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- LAHHATL’s Sierra Gates And Eric Whitehead Celebrate Their Engagement With An Intimate NYC Dinner
- Congrats! Tyler Lepley And Miracle Watts Are Having A Baby!
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Joy Has Been Nominated for a Stellar Award!
- The Cat’s Out The Bag: Twitter Responds To JT’s Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2022 BBMAs
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Jam Master Jay’s Murder Case Delayed Due To Witness Intimidation
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Clean Sweep: A Look At The 2022 BBMA’s Most Awarded Artists
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
How Juicy Almost Got Ran Over By A Car While Filming “Little Women: Atlanta” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com