The season finale of “Little Women: Atlanta,” premiered last night and the team thought Juicy was a bit messy. Juicy mentioned that she is one of the oldest on the show so she has to call people out at times. What she loved most was traveling to NYC.
Juicy told the team she almost got run over by a car because they were speeding. There will be no reunion with the ladies of the show, but they are getting another season. Until then we will just have to keep up with Juicy’s antics.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Text To Win — Nas & Wu-Tang Hip-Hop 50 Winning Weekend!
- California Senator Diane Feinstein Dies Age 90
- Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Good Good: Usher Announces He’ll Drop New Album ‘Coming Home’ Same Day As Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Wrongfully Convicted Cleveland Men To Sue Cops Who Arrested Them
- Tour Alert: Burna Boy is Coming to Columbus!
- Jess Hilarious Talks Backlash From Trans Comments, New Relationship, Co-parenting, New Shows + More!
- Chloë Bailey Revealed Her Celebrity Crush And We Are Here For It
How Juicy Almost Got Ran Over By A Car While Filming “Little Women: Atlanta” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
Listen To Power On Your Amazon Echo
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Download Our New Power 107.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Tap In & Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To See Nas and Wu-Tang!