Jeff Johnson talked about the student walk out and why one 11-year-old girl decided to stay outside an extra minute. A Black teenager named, Cortland Arrington was gunned down at school in Alabama and the young girl that organized the protest thought her name needed to be remembered. She mentioned that a lot of times when Black girls are killed people might not even know the story or forget about them.
Johnson was also upset that elected officials tried to block the kids from protesting. They just want them to be followers and not be critical thinkers. He also asked the team about if a man and woman could be platonic friends.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Supreme Court Justice Wife Ginni Thomas Probed AZ Lawmakers To Overturn Trump’s 2020 Election Loss
- Watch: Road Trip To The “Hotel Lobby” With Quavo & Takeoff’s First Single Under Unc and Phew
Why One 11-Year-Old Added An Extra Minute To The Student Walk Out [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com