Bernice Jenkins hasn’t spoken to Cora in a while and needed to call heaven. Cora spoke about how in heaven you get a gold EBT card and you can purchase whatever you want with it. There were some drums playing and Cora mentioned that they were playing because they are going to see “Black Panther.”
She will be going with Dr. Martin Luther King, Billy Graham and Maya Angelou. Bernice asked Maya to recite her poem, but she had the wrong one at first. We hope they enjoy the Wakanda experience in heaven.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- D.L. Hughley Says Robert Kraft’s Spa Sex Tape Should Be Released
- Schoolboy Q Announces Release Of “Crash Talk”
- Netflix Announces Its First Original African Animated Series
- Nicki Minaj Parts Ways With Management
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- CARDI B In Court for Strip Club Fight … SHOVE YOUR PLEA DEAL, OKURRRRR!!!
- The Drake Curse is REAL
- Sparkle Is Hoping She Won’t Have To Take The Stand Against R. Kelly In Sex Case
- US judge blocks part of Ohio ban on abortion procedure