It’s been nearly 14 years since 50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox have been together. She is releasing a self-help book and once again is talking about her ex. Fox even spoke about having sex with him and it not being the best.
Keyshia Cole’s sister, Neffe has issued an apology and wants to fix their relationship. She mentioned that she wants to be supportive and not hurt her ever again. We aren’t sure if Cole has spoken to her, but we hope things get better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations
- Bars: This High School Teacher & Her Students Drop An Epic Freestyle For The Summer
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
- Enter for a Chance to Win King Island Peanuts Celebration Tickets
INSTADAILY: Vivica Fox Shows Us How To Slay Style And Have Haute Hair At 52
1. OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMSource:Instagram 1 of 2
2. JUMPSUIT FABULOUSSource:Instagram 2 of 2
Why 50 Cent Is Going Off On Vivica A. Fox Again [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com