It’s been nearly 14 years since 50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox have been together. She is releasing a self-help book and once again is talking about her ex. Fox even spoke about having sex with him and it not being the best.
Keyshia Cole’s sister, Neffe has issued an apology and wants to fix their relationship. She mentioned that she wants to be supportive and not hurt her ever again. We aren’t sure if Cole has spoken to her, but we hope things get better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Entertainment Rundown Kim and Kanye Hire Private Team of Firefighters
- Dozens of Cat Mummies found in 6,000 yr Old Egypt Tomb
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- City Show Columbus Public Schools has a new Superintendent/CEO
- OSU Officials Drain Mirror Lake Two Weeks Before Michigan Game
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
INSTADAILY: Vivica Fox Shows Us How To Slay Style And Have Haute Hair At 52
1. OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM1 of 2
2. JUMPSUIT FABULOUS2 of 2
Why 50 Cent Is Going Off On Vivica A. Fox Again [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com