It’s been nearly 14 years since 50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox have been together. She is releasing a self-help book and once again is talking about her ex. Fox even spoke about having sex with him and it not being the best.
Keyshia Cole’s sister, Neffe has issued an apology and wants to fix their relationship. She mentioned that she wants to be supportive and not hurt her ever again. We aren’t sure if Cole has spoken to her, but we hope things get better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- CBUS 411 Report: NCAA Tournament Reported To Bring In $6 Million
- DJ Mustard And Fiance Expecting Baby No. 3!
- The Cost Of Poverty Experience
- Report Of Columbus Missing Girl is Fake!
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Pooch Hall Cops Out to Plea Deal!
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
INSTADAILY: Vivica Fox Shows Us How To Slay Style And Have Haute Hair At 52
1. OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMSource: 1 of 2
2. JUMPSUIT FABULOUSSource: 2 of 2
Why 50 Cent Is Going Off On Vivica A. Fox Again [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com