It’s been nearly 14 years since 50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox have been together. She is releasing a self-help book and once again is talking about her ex. Fox even spoke about having sex with him and it not being the best.
Keyshia Cole’s sister, Neffe has issued an apology and wants to fix their relationship. She mentioned that she wants to be supportive and not hurt her ever again. We aren’t sure if Cole has spoken to her, but we hope things get better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Our Queen of Soul
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- City Show Movie Review “Firestick City” This Week’s Movie “Green Book”
- Secure the Bag! It’s Your Chance in Win $250
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
INSTADAILY: Vivica Fox Shows Us How To Slay Style And Have Haute Hair At 52
1. OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM1 of 2
2. JUMPSUIT FABULOUS2 of 2
Why 50 Cent Is Going Off On Vivica A. Fox Again [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com