It’s a sad day as Rickey Smiley speaks on the death of 4-year-old, Aniya Day Garrett. She was abused by her mother’s boyfriend on multiple occasions and was found unresponsive by paramedics. The little girl had told her dad and others that she was being hurt, but no one would help her dad, Mikhal Garrett.
Rickey spoke about signs of abuse as well as how the system failed her. Dr. Tart was on the show and discussed not introducing your child so early to the new love of your life because you don’t know them. The mother and boyfriend is now being charged. He wants to bring more awareness on child abuse and wants to help the Garrett family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Dennis Edwards Wife Abuse Him?
- CITY SHOW Ohio Woman Arrested For Spray Painting “N*gger Keep Out” On Her Neighbors House!
- CITY SHOW Iggy Azalea Is Trying To Twerk Herself Back To The Top
- Another One: Amber Rose Moved On To A New Boo!
- Chance the Rapper Says He’s Releasing a New Album This Week
- T.I. Slapped With 3 Misdemeanor Charges For Security Guard Incident
- Cardi B Responds To Will Smith’s Congratulatory IG Post On Baby Kulture
- French Montana Gifts A Little Girl A Chain Right Off His Neck
- Boosie Badazz Goes Ballistic After Baby Mama Accuses Him Of Having Her Brother Killed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Jackie Christie’s Play Brings The Group Together Peacefully
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior