Trey Songz was recently arrested for domestic violence. He was released on $50,000 bail and the woman that alleged this happened is being represented by Lisa Bloom. Another explosion happened in Texas and caused two men to be injured.
One woman was arrested after being drunk and driving. She was trying to order a breakfast sandwich at the jail security booth and got arrested for driving while impaired. Ex-NBA player, Steve Francis was also arrested for public intoxication.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CBUS 411 Report: UPS Looking To Hire Over 1,100 Positions
- Doin’ The Most Report: ‘LHHATL’ Tommie Lee Hit With 48 Hours In Jail
- Travis Scott Cops $100k “Astroworld” Ring
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- Entertainment Rundown- Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie have always been a gay couple
Why One Woman Was Arrested For Ordering A Breakfast Sandwich [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com