Kanye West is making headlines after allegedly not securing the name “Yeezy” used for his clothing and sneaker line. A Chinese apparel company filed paperwork to use “Yeezy Boost” in 2017. West failed to do so when he started the brand in 2013 and never got the trademark.
His company filed paperwork recently and we will have to see how that all plays out. Nas and Kelis share joint custody of their son, Knight, but his ex-wife wants more money. Some people believe that she gets enough, but they will be back in court soon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bakari Sellers Talks New Book, Voting Act Block, & Rap Lyrics On Trial
- Barry Bonds’ Hall Of Fame Snub Ignores Baseball Legend Willie Mays’ Pleas To Vote Him In
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Columbus City Schools cancels all classes Wednesday
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As Kids In Upcoming Documentary
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Speaks Out After Winning Defamation Lawsuit
Why Kanye West Is In A Legal Battle With A Chinese Apparel Company [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com