Jeezy has been in the music business for quite some time. He has toured, released a lot of successful albums and just announced on Twitter that he is retiring. Fans are saddened by this news and Headkrack believes he will tour more, but this is his time to rest.
Jeezy also has other investments in water and tequila companies. He has enough money to not work ever in life. A biography about Kendrick Lamar is in the works. The book will focus on Black America and him on the rise as an artist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Covering Funeral Costs For Victims Of Bronx Fire
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer