It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Post Malone, 21 Savage Top Forbes 30 Under 30 List
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Toy Story 4 Is On The Way!
- Are Jaden Smith, and Tyler the Creator Boyfriends?
- Entertainment Rundown Rob Kardashian Currently Paying 0$ Dollars in Child Support
- City Show Is Waka Flocka Flame ready to walk away from the game?? “I’m ready for Retirement!”
- Cuffing Season Rules, Tis The Season to be Giving
- City Show FireStickCity This weeks movie review “Toy Story 4”