It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Female MC’s RIGHT NOW In Hip Hop
- I Was Riding Around And Giving Back With Ford During Essence Fest
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip
- Battle Rap Corner: Beasley & Murda Mook Discuss Building Battle Rap
- Columbus: Kohl’s Hiring Early For Back-To-School Season
- Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets Go On Sale This Friday!
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Blueface Reveals New Face Tattoo And Song About Mom And Sister
- Serena Williams Invests To Help Fight Maternal Mortality
- No Charges Brought Against NYPD Officer in Chokehold Death of Eric Garner