It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ohio Ranked 29th For Best Food In U.S.
- Chris Brown Welcomes 2nd Child…A Boy!!
- Kerry Washington Will Direct An Episode Of Season 4 “Insecure!”
- Boy, Bye! A$AP Rocky To ‘Give Back’ By Designing Uniforms For Swedish Prison That Held Him
- Dayton Ohio Homeowner Indicted For Murder After Killing Teens In Garage!
- Indiana University Is Supporting ‘Racist And Sexist Professor’ More Than Its Students
- Study: Doctors Should Discuss Hair Worries With Black Women To Break Down Barrier To Working Out
- The Internet Is Ready To Risk It All After Normani Shows Off Mahogany Curves In Savage X Lingerie
- Idris Elba Expresses His Depression
- Roomate Accused Of Killing Alexis Crawford Denied Bond