It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Pokemon “Detective Pikachu”!!
- Columbus Battling The Worst Hepatitis A Outbreak!!
- Kim Kardashian Accussed of Selling Designer Look to Fashion Nova!!
- Ex-NFL Player Shot and Killed Over A Parking Spot
- When Will Rappers Learn??YBN Almighty Jay Named Suspect In Felony Case…Allegedly Stole From Rapper Skinnyfromthe9
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- CBUS 411 Report: Local Group Protest President’s National Emergency
- Reports Suggest Brothers ‘Rehearsed’ Attack With Jussie Smollett
- 11 Year Old Arrested Over Pledge of Allegiance