Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Which Bumblebee Cast Member Wants Jay Z To Be Their Voice | Extra Butter
- Gary’s Tea: Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Doin’ The Most Report: Want To Be K. Michelle’s Girlfriend? See How!