Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- This Realtor Will Scare You Into Buying A Home
- Bonnie & Clyde ‘18: The Carters Deliver “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” Surprise Album
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop New Music “Everything Is Love”
- Why The Long Face? Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile For World Cup Visitors
- Jared Kushner Has A List Of Rappers He Wants President Cheeto To Pardon
- Cardi B And Offset Do Maternity Shoot For ‘The Rolling Stones’