Headkrack spoke about the successful career Fabolous has had, but now that these alleged domestic violence stories have come out it’s not looking good. He has managed to stay relevant as well as rap in every era. Headkrack gave a piece of advice and that’s not to hit women, walk out the room or house and come back when you are calm.
He also would like to know what made him so mad. Blac Chyna made headlines this weekend after swinging a stroller. Headkrack would pay to see a fight like that, but hopes it never happens again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Party Heavy & Set Ready: 11 Summer Music Videos That Were Lit AF
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School