LeBron James and Nick Saban of the Alabama Crimson Tide are making headlines after he accused him of stealing a concept. James has a show called “The Shop” that is filmed inside of a barbershop. He speaks to other players, coaches and more about issues going on in the world and more.
“Shop Talk” trailer was released with Saban and has a similar concept. A lawsuit about trademarking rights could possibly happen. Today in Memphis and all over the world people are paying respects to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was assassinated 50 years ago today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Pump Booted Off Flight, Alleged Drugs Found In Luggage
- Doin’ The Most Report: Future Accuses Ciara Of Bullying Him?
- City Show Another Buckeye football player will be leaving school early and entering this years NFL draft
- City Show Offset wants to come home for Christmas but Cardi B says…….
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- CBUS 411 Report: Pro-Choice Protest Ohio’s ‘Heartbeat Bill’
- Lauren London Confirms If She Is Or Isn’t Married To Nipsey Hussle
- Doin’ The Most Report: Young Thug Threatens ‘Rape’ Against Haters
- Demi Lovato Was The Most Googled Person Of 2018
Why LeBron James Is Beefin’ With The Alabama Crimson Tide [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com