LeBron James and Nick Saban of the Alabama Crimson Tide are making headlines after he accused him of stealing a concept. James has a show called “The Shop” that is filmed inside of a barbershop. He speaks to other players, coaches and more about issues going on in the world and more.
“Shop Talk” trailer was released with Saban and has a similar concept. A lawsuit about trademarking rights could possibly happen. Today in Memphis and all over the world people are paying respects to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was assassinated 50 years ago today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Columbus Police Interim Chief Speak On Eliminating Vice Unit
- Jay Z Inducted Into Library Of Congress For ‘The Blueprint’ Album
- Kimbella Says Yandy Hasn’t Been Supportive Since Hubby Been Locked Up
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
Why LeBron James Is Beefin’ With The Alabama Crimson Tide [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com