Wale spoke about watching his daughter be born and how it was an experience he will never forget. He stayed up top and helped the mother of his child with her breathing. Wale even said he closed his eyes and pushed with her.
The doctor told him about 15 more pushes and next thing he knew the baby was born. Wale saw his daughter and immediately tears fell down and he had no idea why, but said that’s when you see God. He’s so thankful for this and continues to try to be the best dad he can be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- CBUS 411 Report: Winter Advisory Due To Black Ice On Thursday Morning
- Young Thug released from jail after 7 day stay
- Doin’ The Most Report: Jay Z’s 40/40 Club Sued By Injured Patron
- Ohio House passes Stand Your Ground bill
- A Faux Bop: Best T.V. Show Songs That Aren’t Actually Real Releases
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
Wale Shares The Touching Moment After His Daughter Was Born [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com