Wale spoke about watching his daughter be born and how it was an experience he will never forget. He stayed up top and helped the mother of his child with her breathing. Wale even said he closed his eyes and pushed with her.
The doctor told him about 15 more pushes and next thing he knew the baby was born. Wale saw his daughter and immediately tears fell down and he had no idea why, but said that’s when you see God. He’s so thankful for this and continues to try to be the best dad he can be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- Assistant Principal Involved in Fight with Students
- Kodak Black for Young M.A. Is Getting Out Of Hand!
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Tom Brady Autograph Price is Expensive!
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Is The Live-Action Film That Every Pokémon Fan Dreamed Of
- Jordan Peele Put His Nightmares Into His New Movie Us | Extra Butter
- “Victim” Says Security In Trump Tower Is Protecting R. Kelly From Lawsuit
- Ciara Bosses Up And Launches Her Own Record Label To Control Her Career
- NBA Youngboy & Quando Rondo Accused Of Attacking Their Own Manager In DC
- Gas Prices Decline in Central Ohio!
Wale Shares The Touching Moment After His Daughter Was Born [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com