Wale spoke about watching his daughter be born and how it was an experience he will never forget. He stayed up top and helped the mother of his child with her breathing. Wale even said he closed his eyes and pushed with her.
The doctor told him about 15 more pushes and next thing he knew the baby was born. Wale saw his daughter and immediately tears fell down and he had no idea why, but said that’s when you see God. He’s so thankful for this and continues to try to be the best dad he can be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- You play too much: Tamar Braxton ready to fight DeRay!
- Issa Rae Wants to Challenges Black Comedy [Video]
- Secure the Bag! Your Chance to Win a Gucci Bag and $500!
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Eddie Recruits Anika For His Shady Plot To Steal Empire
- So Dope: This Teen May Have Pulled Off The Best Promposal Of The Year
- #WordEyeHeard: Come Get Kanye West; He’s Wearing a MAGA Hat
- Mother-Daughter Team Creates #Beychella Doll!
- Michael Jordan Has Been Sending Hundreds Of Kids To College With His Scholarship Program
- Lawd, Mi Can’t: Peter Thomas’ Baby Mama Says Their Son Is Not Black
- ‘Tea Talk The Podcast’ Ep. 3: Kim Zolciak Had A Full On White Woman Meltdown