Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges
- Redman Talks MTV’s ‘How High’ Sequel Being Made Without Him And Method Man
- Pusha T Threatens To Release Audio Of Drake’s Team Offering $100,000 For Info
- Prosecutors Say Police Misconduct Is Interfering With Sex Assault Case Against Harvey Weinstein