Black Tony is up to his old tricks again. He talked to Rickey Smiley about how he broke into the Geico office and is now selling car insurance. Black Tony isn’t taking any credit cards, but all the policies cost $50 and everyone just gets a piece of paper.
Rickey couldn’t help but laugh because Black Tony believes this is a good idea. He’s made a lot of money from this new business venture and is happy about it. Black Tony might come into the office to try and sell it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- 8 Signs You’re Really Stressed TF Out
- Rihanna Announces ‘Savage X Fenty’ Lingerie Collection
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- Swedish DJ Avicii Dead At 28: 5 Things To Know About The Star
- Jim Jones Says As A Kid He Had To Look For Mama Jones In The Crackhouse!!! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams gets in engaged!
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 2: Are Boycotts Effective In 2018?
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Brings Transformative Music Into The Community
- Best ideas some celebrities have had while high #Happy420