Don’t mess with a man and the love of his life. Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranks and called a man to talk about how his fiancée is a liar. The man has a court case going against the sheriff’s department over a racial issue.
The fiancée had to testify last week and Roy called her a liar and mentioned she was ugly. Roy got hung up on and when he called back he told him he needed to be more respectful, but then made fun of his fiancée again. You won’t believe how this man reacted when he found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Voices: Master P Gets Ready For “I Got The Hook Up 2” & Talks Nipsey Hussle & Zion Williamson
- Cash Reward Offered for Arrest in 2017 Murder in East Columbus
- Jim Jones’ Appearance On ‘Full Size Run’ Is Epically Comical [Video]
- J. Period & Jesse Williams Drop ‘The RISE UP Project’
- Remy Ma Catches 4 Charges In Assault Case
- DaBaby Blesses Clout Chasing Rapper With A Bojangles Worthy Two-Piece Fade [VIDEO]
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Bushwick Bill Gives Health Update As Geto Boys Reunion Tour Gets Canceled
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
Reactions To Meghan Markle’s Engagement To Prince Harry
1.Source: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Gets Checked For Calling A Man’s Fiancèe A Liar [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com