Don’t mess with a man and the love of his life. Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranks and called a man to talk about how his fiancée is a liar. The man has a court case going against the sheriff’s department over a racial issue.
The fiancée had to testify last week and Roy called her a liar and mentioned she was ugly. Roy got hung up on and when he called back he told him he needed to be more respectful, but then made fun of his fiancée again. You won’t believe how this man reacted when he found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- This Realtor Will Scare You Into Buying A Home
- Bonnie & Clyde ‘18: The Carters Deliver “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” Surprise Album
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop New Music “Everything Is Love”
- Why The Long Face? Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile For World Cup Visitors
- Jared Kushner Has A List Of Rappers He Wants President Cheeto To Pardon
- Cardi B And Offset Do Maternity Shoot For ‘The Rolling Stones’
Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Gets Checked For Calling A Man’s Fiancèe A Liar [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com