Don’t mess with a man and the love of his life. Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranks and called a man to talk about how his fiancée is a liar. The man has a court case going against the sheriff’s department over a racial issue.
The fiancée had to testify last week and Roy called her a liar and mentioned she was ugly. Roy got hung up on and when he called back he told him he needed to be more respectful, but then made fun of his fiancée again. You won’t believe how this man reacted when he found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Which Bumblebee Cast Member Wants Jay Z To Be Their Voice | Extra Butter
- Gary’s Tea: Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Doin’ The Most Report: Want To Be K. Michelle’s Girlfriend? See How!
Reactions To Meghan Markle’s Engagement To Prince Harry
1.Source: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Gets Checked For Calling A Man’s Fiancèe A Liar [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com