Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Worlds First Artificial Intelligence News Reporter
- College basketball player throws cheap shot elbow to opponent mid-game
- Gas prices expected to give drivers reasons to be thankful during holiday travel.
- City Show Cavs Owner Makes $1B post Lebron James
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Coverup? Police Narrative Of Jemele Roberson’s Killing Contadicts Eyewitnesses’
- Moneybagg Yo ft. J. Cole “Say Na,” Mahalia ft. Kojey Radical “One Night Only” & More | Daily Visuals 11.13.18
- Ohio University Student Found Dead
- CBUS 411 Report: Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre