Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Video: Da Baby and Megan Thee Stallion BODIES XXL Freestyle
- New Aaliyah Project Rumored To Be Released In August
- Lifetime To Release ‘Surviving R. Kelly: The Aftermath’
- White Woman Claims She Invented Silk Nightcaps!
- Former Cincinnati Judge Dragged From Courtroom!
- New Trump proposal could remove more than 3 million people from food stamps
- Easton Town Center ranked No. 1 Retail Center in America
- Idris Elba Says Lashana Lynch As 007 Is Amazing But The James Bonds Was Never My Role
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Reunion Part 1: Karlie Redd Gets A Vh1-Certified Lie Detector Test