Psychic Wayne is back and helping some listeners with their career questions. One woman wants to leave her job because there are a lot of things happening. Wayne mentioned that she has to be gone by the summer and if she doesn’t it won’t be good.
Another woman has always wanted to work in law, but instead owns a business with her sisters in entertainment. She is ready to obtain her law degree to fight the criminal just system for her people. Wayne told her it will be one of the most rewarding experiences.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening