A video of a young lady named, Chiquita Clemons-Howard went viral as officer threw her down to the ground and exposed her. Chiquita and a friend asked for a plastic knife and form and the waitress wanted to charge them money for it, which isn’t necessarily the policy. She then asked for the corporate phone numbers and that’s when the police were called.
When the officers got there they took Chiquita and assaulted her. Attorney Benjamin Crump mentioned that the officers didn’t ask any questions of witnesses and took The Waffle House’s narrative only. Two of the White women who were there came to the protest to speak out about the fact that the ladies did nothing wrong. Chiquita was unarmed, choked, exposed and it wasn’t right.
A protest in Alabama was held and Benjamin mentioned the police came with full force. He believes they’re trying to intimidate us and they won’t. This is a case of discrimination and he wants the company to know that we won’t spend our money there if something isn’t done about it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- Wow 16-Year-Old Girl Calls Cops On Her Father For Taking Her Phone As Punishment……City Show
- CBUS 411 Report: OHSAA Tells Parents To Chill At Their Kid’s Games
- Doin’ The Most Report: Is Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Engaged?
- 5 Realizations When You Learn An Egg Is The Most Liked Pic On Instagram EVER
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Twitter Debates Cleopatra’s Ancestry As Lady Gaga & Angelina Jolie Reportedly Compete To Play The Queen