Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- GoFundMe Scam, Three People Faked Helping Out A Homeless And got $400K
- LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlin on All-Time Scoring list
- City Show Petition created to change Popular Ohio Mascot!!!
- Sexercise or Nah? Man’s Energetic Hump Workout Goes Viral & The Internet Has Questions
- Zoe Kravitz & The Cast Talk Fantastic Beasts 2, Recreating Her Mother’s iconic Pose & More | Extra Butter
- City Show Nicki Vs Cardi…..That’s yesterday’s news There is a New BEEF in the female hip hop game!!!
- Last Chance to Win a Turkey From The Sprint Turkey Tour
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat