Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- City Show When Twitter Beefs Spill Into The Streets Nicki Minaj Vs Travis Scott “Battle for #1”
- City Show Urban Meyer UPDATE!!!
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Drake Disses Kanye West While Performing “Know Yourself” In Chicago
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Plans An Amsterdam Girls Trip Minus Jennifer
- White Lines: Did A Pentagon Official Take Advantage Of Her Staff?
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Tevin Campbell Trending On Social Media….Here’s Why