Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Almost Friday Shmood: When School’s Out, Work Is Almost Done, & The Dance Crew Is Ready
- Shooketh: This Cat Just Found Out She Was Pregnant And The Puss Looks Pissed
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Watch: Pusha T Joins ‘The Angie Martinez Show’ To Talk All About His New Album
- Insecuri-Tea: Dro’s Real Life Girlfriend Found Out About His Baby With ‘Tasha’ Along With The Rest Of Us
- Watch: Anderson .Paak Joins ‘Desus & Mero’ And Talks About His Stash Of 75,000 Unreleased Songs
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- Watch: Kevin Hart Is Joined By Jack Black & Chris Paul For An Unlikely Game Of Basketball
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage