Amara La Negra is rising to the top with her music and more. She came on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about her recent success and Gary With Da Tea wanted to speak about her alleged relationship with Usher. Amara mentioned that she is just friends with Usher.
The night paparazzi saw them together she said he was giving her and a friend a ride to a party. Amara also spoke about her Dominican background and African decent. She doesn’t love the fact that people are very ignorant about her background, but she is here to help people understand.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Celebrates Bodak Yellow Reaching 1 Billion Views
- Remembering 20 Years Of The Princess Diaries: Pop Culture Moments That Stuck Forever
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Ohio State University Mandates Masks Indoors On Campus
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County