R. Kelly has been making headlines a lot more lately after several women of the #MeToo movement is calling for his music to not be played and concerts to be cancelled. Many of his recent concerts were stopped because he allegedly has been keeping girls hostage. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that Tyrese is standing up for him and Da Brat revealed she is as well.
<p style=”text-align:center;”><strong>Follow @TheRSMS</strong></p>
Headkrack knows someone that had to run away from R. Kelly in the past and the story was true. The sad part is that some of the parents of the girls are thinking they are going to be stars and make the family money, but that’s not the case. Some think there are two sides to this story so we will have to wait to see what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Patrisse Cullors Speaks Out About BLM Money Controversy: ‘Organizers Should Get Paid For The Work That They Do’
Are The Allegations About R. Kelly Holding Women Hostage Legit? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com