R. Kelly has been making headlines a lot more lately after several women of the #MeToo movement is calling for his music to not be played and concerts to be cancelled. Many of his recent concerts were stopped because he allegedly has been keeping girls hostage. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that Tyrese is standing up for him and Da Brat revealed she is as well.
<p style=”text-align:center;”><strong>Follow @TheRSMS</strong></p>
Headkrack knows someone that had to run away from R. Kelly in the past and the story was true. The sad part is that some of the parents of the girls are thinking they are going to be stars and make the family money, but that’s not the case. Some think there are two sides to this story so we will have to wait to see what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CBUS 411 Report: Winter Advisory Due To Black Ice On Thursday Morning
- Young Thug released from jail after 7 day stay
- Doin’ The Most Report: Jay Z’s 40/40 Club Sued By Injured Patron
- Ohio House passes Stand Your Ground bill
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Tekashi 69 Kidnapping was Payback from Ex Crew Member
Are The Allegations About R. Kelly Holding Women Hostage Legit? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com