R. Kelly has been making headlines a lot more lately after several women of the #MeToo movement is calling for his music to not be played and concerts to be cancelled. Many of his recent concerts were stopped because he allegedly has been keeping girls hostage. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that Tyrese is standing up for him and Da Brat revealed she is as well.
<p style=”text-align:center;”><strong>Follow @TheRSMS</strong></p>
Headkrack knows someone that had to run away from R. Kelly in the past and the story was true. The sad part is that some of the parents of the girls are thinking they are going to be stars and make the family money, but that’s not the case. Some think there are two sides to this story so we will have to wait to see what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 11
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 11
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 11
4. 2001: Tracy Sampson Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Assault And HarrasmentSource: 4 of 11
5. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 5 of 11
6. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 6 of 11
7. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 7 of 11
8. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 8 of 11
9. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 9 of 11
10. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 10 of 11
11. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 11 of 11
Are The Allegations About R. Kelly Holding Women Hostage Legit? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com