Beer lovers rejoice!
Columbus over time has grown to be a passionate beer capital in the Midwest. Don’t miss out on the last week of Craft Beer Week to taste the best brews in the city.
Breweries, bars, and restaurants are taking part in the festivities. Whether you want to sample the best IPA or taste the best-paired food and beers, there is something for everybody.
For more information go here.
National Beer Day: A Beautiful Acquired Taste
1. Beer and snack over glossy blueSource: 1 of 15
2. Two types of beer in tankardsSource: 2 of 15
3. Close-Up Of Beer Glass On TableSource: 3 of 15
4. Germany, Bavaria, glass of beer, backpack, sunglasses and hiking shoes on wooden benchSource: 4 of 15
5. Tilt Shot Of Beer Glass At RestaurantSource: 5 of 15
6. Close-Up Of Beer Glasses On Table At RestaurantSource: 6 of 15
7. Close-Up Of Beer Glass On TableSource: 7 of 15
8. Low Section Of Woman Standing By Beer Glass On Table At BarSource: 8 of 15
9. Close-Up Of Beer In Drinking Glass On Table In Sunny DaySource: 9 of 15
10. Scenic sunset with beerSource: 10 of 15
11. selective focus dark beer and foam with Beer mug and soft flare filterSource: 11 of 15
12. Two glasses of beer on a table in the gardenSource: 12 of 15
13. Glasses of beer at the Local Taphouse, East St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaSource: 13 of 15
14. Close-Up Of Beer On TableSource: 14 of 15
15. Beer TapSource: 15 of 15