SMH, they got ya boy!
Sign Up to Get Breaking News and More in Your Inbox:
Rapper Clifford Harriss, known as T. I. was arrested outside his gated community in Henry County.
According to the Henry County Deputy Police Chief, T.I was arrested for drunkenness in public, disorderly conduct, and Simple Assault.
Here is the rundown, Tip had forgot his key and ask the security guard to let him into the gated community, and security refused.
T. I. attorney said this …
The guard continued to refuse entry without justification,” Sadow said in a statement, referring to T.I. as Tip. “Words were exchanged and apparently the guard and/or a supervisor called the police. When the police arrived, they were not interested in hearing Tip’s side of the story and wrongfully chose to end the situation by arresting Tip.”
We will keep you up to date as usual!
Follow ya #Radiobae @thedopedixon
- New & Making Noise – Jade Novah
- King’s Island Teacher Appreciation Contest!
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Chill Sis: Nicki Minaj Takes Shots At Cardi B!
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Our Queen of Soul
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window