SMH, they got ya boy!
Sign Up to Get Breaking News and More in Your Inbox:
Rapper Clifford Harriss, known as T. I. was arrested outside his gated community in Henry County.
According to the Henry County Deputy Police Chief, T.I was arrested for drunkenness in public, disorderly conduct, and Simple Assault.
Here is the rundown, Tip had forgot his key and ask the security guard to let him into the gated community, and security refused.
T. I. attorney said this …
The guard continued to refuse entry without justification,” Sadow said in a statement, referring to T.I. as Tip. “Words were exchanged and apparently the guard and/or a supervisor called the police. When the police arrived, they were not interested in hearing Tip’s side of the story and wrongfully chose to end the situation by arresting Tip.”
We will keep you up to date as usual!
Follow ya #Radiobae @thedopedixon
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- National Color Day!
- ‘Luke Cage’ Might Get A Second Chance After Being Cancelled [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL player Rae Carruth released from prison after serving 18 years for killing his pregnant girlfriend
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- City Show Former NFL Player Rae Carruth Released From Prison