SMH, they got ya boy!
Sign Up to Get Breaking News and More in Your Inbox:
Rapper Clifford Harriss, known as T. I. was arrested outside his gated community in Henry County.
According to the Henry County Deputy Police Chief, T.I was arrested for drunkenness in public, disorderly conduct, and Simple Assault.
Here is the rundown, Tip had forgot his key and ask the security guard to let him into the gated community, and security refused.
T. I. attorney said this …
The guard continued to refuse entry without justification,” Sadow said in a statement, referring to T.I. as Tip. “Words were exchanged and apparently the guard and/or a supervisor called the police. When the police arrived, they were not interested in hearing Tip’s side of the story and wrongfully chose to end the situation by arresting Tip.”
We will keep you up to date as usual!
Follow ya #Radiobae @thedopedixon
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams