The other week the women of the #MeToo movement asked for R. Kelly’s music to stop being on playlists as well as called for concerts to be shut down. XXXTentacion’s music was removed for certain playlist as well because Spotify doesn’t agree with the way he runs his life.
Now a group called Ultra Violet wrote an open letter to have Nelly, Chris Brown and Eminem removed. Headkrack and Da Brat believe that the music they make should have nothing to do with what they do in their personal life. Soon enough they believe we will never have music to listen to because people won’t agree with how they run their life.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 11
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 11
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 11
4. 2001: Tracy Sampson Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Assault And HarrasmentSource: 4 of 11
5. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 5 of 11
6. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 6 of 11
7. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 7 of 11
8. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 8 of 11
9. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 9 of 11
10. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 10 of 11
11. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 11 of 11
Should Spotify Stop Restricting Artists Based On Their Personal Lives? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com