T.I. was recently arrested after trying to get into his gated community. Special K had some exclusive audio and you won’t believe what happened with this situation. Top flight security of the world was sleeping at the gate allegedly and didn’t recognize T.I.
Alicia Keys “You Don’t Know My Name” played after security didn’t recognize him. Susan then called the cops and mentioned that T.I. was trying to hurt the guard. Listen to the rest of this hilarious clip and let us know what you think.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- OSU Marching Band Set To Perform In Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Doin’ The Most Report: Blac Chyna Catches Hell For Skin Bleaching Gig
- ‘LHHNY’ Super Trailer Reveals Juelz Santana’s Battle With Substance Abuse
- Breath: 5 Types Of People Who Are DEVASTATED When Facebook Shuts Down
- Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Married?
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL [PHOTOS]
1. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 1 of 8
2. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 2 of 8
3. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 3 of 8
4. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 4 of 8
5. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 5 of 8
6. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 6 of 8
7. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 7 of 8
8. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 8 of 8
Is This What’s T.I.’s Arrest Really Sounded Like? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com