Yes! I cannot wait for this to open up, not only do i love the Columbus Zoo but i also have this thing for Dinosaurs.
This Saturday you can catch the Dinosaur island at the Columbus Zoo
The Jurassic adventure will take guests back in time, 65 million years, on a quest to find and document more than 30 animatronic dinosaurs.
You will catch these kinds of Dinosaurs at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Lived in Cretaceous period; name means “tyrant lizard king.”
- Styracosaurus: Lived in the late Cretaceous period; name means “spiked lizard” because of its notable horned neck frill.
- Quetzalcoatlus: Lived in the late Cretaceous period; known as one of the largest flying creatures of the time.
- Giganotosaurus: Lived in the Cretaceous period; was even larger than the T-Rex, but still smaller than the Spinosaurus.
- Suchomimus: Lived in the Cretaceous period; name means “crocodile mimic” because of its crocodile-like mouth.
When you have a chance get on out there and check it out!