Rickey Smiley is dropping gems today that could help you in life. He spoke about saying “yes” to someone, but not knowing the full details of what you’re saying “yes” to. Rickey mentioned you should have a clear understanding before you respond.
He spoke about a time his aunt asked to go to the store and while they were out he had to go to several other places. So when people ask him to do things he gets a full understanding before responding. Rickey mentioned not to let people manipulate you so they can get what they want.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Ohio State Safety Marcus Hooker, Sentenced to Jail and Fines After Pleading Guilty to OVI
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- Protests Escalate Near Minneapolis After Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man During Traffic Stop
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
- Hip Hop Spot: Swizz Beatz Honors DMX in Emotional Video: ‘He Was a Humanitarian’
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Family Of Nigel Shelby, Alabama Teen Who Died By Suicide After Anti-Gay Bullying, To File Lawsuit