Cardi B is about to give birth and Gary With Da Tea mentioned she might not have a career after it. Her and Rita Ora released a song using an offensive word against the LGBTQ community The two apologized, but also mentioned they didn’t know the word was bad.
Rickey Smiley thinks they should create a political correction dictionary to know when people could possibly be offended. Meghan Markle got married this weekend and it was without drama. Gary spoke about how some family members wanted to crash it, but that didn’t happen.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- TRIED IT: Signed By McFly’s Pink Wind Bodysuit Kept Me Snatched In All The Right Places
- Ohio Next Round of COVID Vaccines, Who Will Get Them?
- Civil Rights Trailblazer Vernon Jordan Dies At 85
- T.I. Not Returning for Ant-Man 3 Amid Sexual Assault Allegations
- Chloé Zhao Makes History As First Asian Woman To Win Best Director For ‘Nomadland’ At Golden Globes
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Chadwick Boseman’s Widow Delivers Golden Globe Speech
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
Why The LGBTQ Community Came For Cardi B & Rita Ora [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com