Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Pedestrian Killed in a crash along I-70
- The Boondocks is Getting a Reboot
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Rain Is Affecting Local Farmers Grow Crops, Affecting Markets
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- Ciara Sets Critics Straight After Appearing In Same-Sex Music Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Star In MTV’s ‘Daria’ Spinoff!
- ‘Barbershop Talk’ Event Prioritizes Men’s Health & Wellness!!
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Lizzo Pairs A Neon Dress With Sneakers For A Conversation Starting Look We’re Not Sure About [POLL]
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification