Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Twitter Makes Fun Of Blac Chyna Getting Dumped By 19-Year-Old Bae
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girl At Zoombezi Bay
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!