Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tika Sumpter Created The Space She Craved For Black And Brown Mamas Through Sugaberry
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- #1 Thing Americans Spent Stimulus Checks On
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- Here’s What Ayesha Curry Did To Lose 35 Pounds & Slay That Green Bikini
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39