Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rain Is Affecting Local Farmers Grow Crops, Affecting Markets
- Ciara Sets Critics Straight After Appearing In Same-Sex Music Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Star In MTV’s ‘Daria’ Spinoff!
- ‘Barbershop Talk’ Event Prioritizes Men’s Health & Wellness!!
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- LightSkinKeisha Makes Her Birthday Bash Debut A Memorable One [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
- Jay Z Hires Lawyer for Family Suing Cops For Drawing Gun On Child
- What Should You Do to be a Good Father?
- The Juvia’s Place And Jeffree Star Debacle Reminds Us It’s Time For Beauty Brands To Do More Than Just Offer Multiple Shades