Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New & Making Noise – Jade Novah
- King’s Island Teacher Appreciation Contest!
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Listen To Black Women: Why Do Black Women Feel Hurt When We See Black Men With White Women?
- Chill Sis: Nicki Minaj Takes Shots At Cardi B!
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Our Queen of Soul
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!