Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Twitter Makes Fun Of Blac Chyna Getting Dumped By 19-Year-Old Bae
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girl At Zoombezi Bay
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!