Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
50 Cent took the rap industry by storm with the release of his album Get Rich Or Die Tryin in 2003. Once his foot was in the door, he crushed the game in every way possible. He made millions from an investment with Vitamin Water, got into acting, launched G-Unit clothing (with Marck Ecko) and a shoe collection with Reebok, created his own production company, and so much more.
Today at age 42, 50 is still alive and well and putting in work. That’s why we’re highlighting him for Black Music Month 2018.
What’s your favorite 50 Cent song? Comment below.
Relive the moment with these Top 5 50 Cent videos below:
1. In Da Club
2. Many Men
3. P.I.M.P feat. Snoop Dogg & G-Unit
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
4. Window Shopper
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Source: Washington Post
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- WATCH: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- TRIED IT: The Il MAKIAGE X Carli Bybel Moonstruck Face Palette Gave My Skin A Natural Glow
- Tiffany Haddish Doesn’t Wear Her Bonnet At The Airport: ‘It’s About Respecting Yourself’
- It Won’t Stop: Chris Brown, Once Again, Accused Of Assaulting Woman Who Says He Smacked Her Weave Off
- SMH: ‘Juneteenth’ Video Shows People Twerking On Ambulance Responding To Deadly Mass Shooting
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Join The Power Text Club
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lil Baby and Lil Durk Announce ‘Back Outside’ Tour
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Giving Stylish Power Couple Vibes On Instagram
- Black Music Month: The City of Atlanta Introduced The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days