It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris Brown2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- City Show Can’t Stop Won’t Stop…Cardi B’s New Music Takes Shots At Nicki Minaj
- City Show Columbus Cop Shows He Cares!!! (Video)
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]