It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 3
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 3
3. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 3 of 3
- Tika Sumpter Created The Space She Craved For Black And Brown Mamas Through Sugaberry
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- #1 Thing Americans Spent Stimulus Checks On
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- Here’s What Ayesha Curry Did To Lose 35 Pounds & Slay That Green Bikini
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39