It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- Pedestrian Killed in a crash along I-70
- The Boondocks is Getting a Reboot
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Rain Is Affecting Local Farmers Grow Crops, Affecting Markets
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- Ciara Sets Critics Straight After Appearing In Same-Sex Music Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Star In MTV’s ‘Daria’ Spinoff!
- ‘Barbershop Talk’ Event Prioritizes Men’s Health & Wellness!!
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Lizzo Pairs A Neon Dress With Sneakers For A Conversation Starting Look We’re Not Sure About [POLL]
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification