It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource:Chris Instagram 2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Dave Chappelle Is Pushing Maryland’s Next Potential Governor To Legalize Weed
- Meme Queen: Beyoncé Hits The Bill Cosby Lean During “On The Run II”
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Young GG’s Perspective: A GIPHY-Guide To “KIDS SEE GHOSTS”
- Why Sway? Legendary Host Presses Nick Grant For Making Pro-Black Video
- H-O-R-S-E Play: Watch The Wildest Trick Shots From The 2018 NBA Season
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- Here’s An Artistic Breakdown Of The Carters’ New “APESHIT” Video
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- This Video Of Superdads Saving The Day Will Warm Your Heart