It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris Brown2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- The Craziest And Shadiest Diva Moments From The “Got 2B Real” YouTube Series
- Cardi B is Replaced by FOUR acts on the 24K Magic Tour!
- City Show Tekashi69 and 50 Cent Shots Fired……No for real shots fired at video shoot
- Awkward Game Show Clips: This Question About The Obamas Would’ve Never Stumped A Black Man
- City Show #JesusTakeTheWheel Nun gets busted smuggling COCAINE in the heels of her shoes!!!
- In Case You Missed It: Sarah Sanders Defends Donald Trump Calling Omarosa “Dog”
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault
- CBUS 411 Report: Zack Smith Meet With Investigators