It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Glass Interview
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- CBUS 411 Report: Urban Meyer To Be Football Analyst On Fox Sports
- Did Dame Dash Try To Seduce Beyonce Away From Jay-Z?
- Doin’ The Most Report: Soulja Boy’s Life Turns Into A Gangsta Movie
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Kyrie Irving ‘Apologizes’ to LeBron James!!!
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won