Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Serena Williams Comeback At Wimbledon Ends With Lost In Finals
- WE THE BEST! Buckeyes Ranked No. 1 In College Sports
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
- #DrizzyFree: Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- Twitter Purges Fake Followers, Exposing Trump And Other Phonies
- GG Music: Rico Nasty Showed The World What “Big D*** Energy” Sounds Like
- Too Far? JBA Coach Pushes Player And Yells “Stop Being A B****”
- Put The City In Rice: New York’s Rat Problem Has Gone To A Whole New NASTY Level
- KiKi, Are You Off Beat?: Here Are Some Of the Worst “In My Feelings” Videos We’ve Seen
- Last Of A Dying Breed: This Is The Only Blockbuster Left!