Are you dealing with someone that isn’t doing enough in the relationship to make it work? A caller spoke to Spirit about being in a relationship for 5 years and having the same issues. She mentioned he has a full-time job, but goes in part-time and makes the same mistakes.
Spirit said, “Once a mistake, twice it’s a choice.”
The caller then mentioned that she broke up with him but contemplated going back. Spirit told her that he is a bare minimal man and she needs to be with a high potential man. Leave him alone and don’t waste anymore of her time.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
Best Black Couples Of 2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Jay Z & BeyonceSource: 1 of 10
2. Idris Elba & Sabrina D’howreSource: 2 of 10
3. Cardi B & OffsetSource: 3 of 10
4. Remy Ma & PapooseSource: 4 of 10
5. President Barack & Michelle ObamaSource: 5 of 10
6. LeToya Luckett & Tommicus WalkerSource: 6 of 10
7. Ciara & Russell WilsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Nessa & Colin KaepernickSource: 8 of 10
9. Angela Rye & CommonSource: 9 of 10
10. Gucci Mane & Keyshia KaoirSource: 10 of 10
How To Deal With A Man Who’s Doing The Least [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com