Are you dealing with someone that isn’t doing enough in the relationship to make it work? A caller spoke to Spirit about being in a relationship for 5 years and having the same issues. She mentioned he has a full-time job, but goes in part-time and makes the same mistakes.
Spirit said, “Once a mistake, twice it’s a choice.”
The caller then mentioned that she broke up with him but contemplated going back. Spirit told her that he is a bare minimal man and she needs to be with a high potential man. Leave him alone and don’t waste anymore of her time.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Botham Jean’s Mother On The Trump Administration: ‘Some People Just Don’t Care About Lives’
Best Black Couples Of 2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Jay Z & Beyonce1 of 10
2. Idris Elba & Sabrina D’howre2 of 10
3. Cardi B & Offset3 of 10
4. Remy Ma & Papoose4 of 10
5. President Barack & Michelle Obama5 of 10
6. LeToya Luckett & Tommicus Walker6 of 10
7. Ciara & Russell Wilson7 of 10
8. Nessa & Colin Kaepernick8 of 10
9. Angela Rye & Common9 of 10
10. Gucci Mane & Keyshia Kaoir10 of 10
How To Deal With A Man Who’s Doing The Least [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com