Rickey Smiley had to address a certain issue that came up and he isn’t pleased with. A blog put out a story and spoke about how he’s dating Porsha Williams. Rickey mentioned that this in no shape or form is this true and believes it was a slow news day because they had to put out these lies.
Rickey said, “I don’t need to lie on my thing, I’m confident.”
He even spoke about people that called and texted him to ask him about this incident. Rickey couldn’t believe people would text him that mess and said he respects Porsha and that they are just friends. The story isn’t true and he wants people to understand that.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Has A Suspect Been Has An Arrest Been Made In The Case Of Shanquella Robinson? In The Case Of Shanquella Robinson
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- On Second Thought: Kanye West No Longer Acquiring Conservative Social Network ‘Parler’
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
Rickey Smiley Responds To “Outright Lie” Written About Him [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com