Investigators in Columbus were tipped off about a large drug operation happening and stopped a semi that lead to a search warrant at a warehouse on East 5th Avenue near Stelzer Road. Authorities ended up seizing 34 kilos of cocaine worth an estimated $3.4 million along with more than $500,000 in cash, two stolen firearms, and multiple vehicles.
According to ABC6 six people were arrested on drug charges
- Jesse Montelongo-Rangel, held on $20 million bond
- Luis Villareal, held on $20 million bond
- Juan Vela, Jr., held on $20 million bond
- Antwonne Hunter, held on $20 million bond
- Toinairis Hunter, held on $7.5 million bond
- Davion Craig, held on $7.5 million bond
“Antwone and Toinairis Hunter are both from Columbus. Vela, Villareal, and Montelongo-Rangel are from Texas, and Davion Craig is from Charlotte, North Carolina.”
- Director John Singleton Hospitalized After Stroke
- Watch Kanye West Sunday Service and More at Coachella
- Woman with Missing Leg Crawls to Safety During Linden House Fire
- Struggle Sergeant Katt Williams Has To Pay $25K To Fan He Allegedly Punched
- Walking Knee Scab Kodak Black’s Border Arrest Might Violate Sexual Misconduct Case Bond
- Cedar Point Revealed Surprise Attraction for 2019!!
- Residents of Flint, Michigan Can Now Sue The Federal Government!!
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo