Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Ex-Obama Appointee Will Investigate St. Louis Couple Who Aimed Guns At BLM Protesters
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- Kamala Harris Addresses Vaccine Hesitancy & Florida Officials Crack Down On Spring Break [WATCH]
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Who’s Cappin?! ‘The Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Steps Down After Racism Controversy [WATCH]
- Black Man Indicted On Hate Crime Charges For Singling Out ‘Light-Skinned Women’ To Attack
- TRIED IT: The Glow By Daye Deep Conditioning Cap Gave My Natural Curls A Boost of Hydration
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays The Black Regina George In Her Latest Promo For Coach