Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Ohio State President Kristina Johnson to announce resignation
- Jadakiss, Curren$y & Westside Gunn Among Artists Announced For Legends Only Art Basel Weekend
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- Megan The Stallion Makes History As The First Black Woman To Cover The ‘Forbes’ Under 30 Issue
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Rihanna Steps Out For A Night Of Fun In A Vintage Magda Butrym Mini-Dress
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Ciara Shares A Hilarious Tutorial Featuring OAM Skincare